I'm Rasbora, a 25 year old fully self taught computer whiz.
I do interesting things online and occasionaly blog about them.
Senior Software Engineer @ Opus Logica
Some of my passions include:
- Web Servers
- Fast per-packet applications built with kernel bypass frameworks (DPDK, PF_RING, XDP)
- Packet Capture Analysis
- Architecting Networks (Cisco, Juniper, Linux)
- Designing fault tolerant, highly performant distributed systems
- Writing code (JS, Java, Go, C, PHP)
- Cyber Security
- Creating frontend web apps in React (Next.js)
- Bypassing and creating anti-bot measures
- Eating large amounts of data, with a side of MySQL, Elasticsearch, Prometheus, or Redis
- Listening to Eminem
- Playing Call of Duty, Apex Legends, Rocket League, Minecraft, etc...
Recent Blog Posts
I ran the worlds largest DDoS-for-Hire empire and CloudFlare helped
The perils of remaining neutral on a global scale: fanning the flames and selling the extinguisher.
Detecting Residential Proxy Networks
Uncovering the hidden networks powering nefarious activity on the internet.